Thursday, October 7

It is so nice to finish a PROJECT!!!

So My Dad is in town from Utah. He LOVES, LOVES to work outside in the garden/yard. So he come over today and we did some projects I have wanted done. It was a pretty hot day but still nice enough to work outside for most of it. We first weeded the flower bed. Christa stopped by for book club but nobody showed up. So we just visited (which was really nice) while Will and Bree and Jane played. Bree was sent home from school yesterday with a fever but once I gave her medicine she did not have a fever the rest of the day. She just played and played with her cousins. Samantha(Nate's sister from Colorado) and her kiddos stopped by for a visit. It was fun to catch up. Bree didn't have a fever all night BUT I couldn't send her to school because of the 24 hour fever free rule. So she stayed home. She played outside all day with us. It was fun. BUT about an hour ago she came to me saying she didn't feel well again. Another Fever. So medicine again and no school for her tomorrow. Oh well it is a half a day. I might just keep Bo home and PLAY. With Bree I don't know what it is, but it is weird that her fever comes and goes. It is not a high one either. OH well.

I ALSO put my husband to work. Here he is hanging our address. SEVERAL friends commented that they couldn't find our house. We didn't have numbers. But now we do. SO NOW you can find our house. BUT it is still the house with the FOUR BIG WHITE PILLARS. Funny story the screws were to small for the numbers and my husband was getting so frustrated with the numbers. At the end he commented, I love you. I LOVE HIM MORE FOR DOING ALL THIS FOR ME!!!
My dad is an amazing man. HE is such a hard worker. He loves this kind of stuff and I think he passed it on to me. I love this kind of stuff too. Here he is finishing the last project for the day-trimming the trees.
We planted flowers. Daisies, Mums, big bushes, and others that I can't remember their names. It was so fun picking them out. They really add color and character to the yard. I also bought big plants for the front entry way. I just need pots to put them in.

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X