So I am helping Bo with her homework. I spend 40 minutes every night on her homework.
15 minutes reading
5-10 minutes math/spelling
10 minutes-packet work
This was one of her spelling words.
Clustered!!
I had to look it up. I wasn't sure what it meant.
Synonyms: assemble, collect, concenter, concentrate, conglomerate, congregate, convene, converge, forgather.
I am grateful for her teachers and this school. We are having a better experience here. But WOW
I am surprised what A SECOND GRADER must know and do.
Carrie
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I am right there with you! The spelling words baffle me!!!! all my kids' homework does??? it is scary when I can't help my 5th and 6th grader with their work!!!
Thanks so much for checking in on me the other day, you are a great friend and I am really grateful to have you in my life.
I am sitting here in Houston at MD Anderson and the people sitting behind me are speaking French. Now I wish I would have taken French in High School...
See ya soon!
Christa
Post a Comment