Sunday, December 12

Events of this last week.


well I have no pictures to prove any of this really happened, but I felt like sharing our week with you all.
Last night was the famous Zerorez Christmas party. We hosted it here at our house and it turned out great. It was fun night with dinner, games-bunco and dessert and prizes. Nathan and Casey planned it all and they did a great job. We had the food catered from Carrabas with soup, pasta and chicken. We made our own salad and bought our own pies. It was really good. Have you tried the frozen key lime pie from the grocery store? It was really really good!!!!
Friday night I had another episode which Nathan swears it is heartburn, but it only happens every so often. The last attack I had was in July at my mom's house. But this one lasted a few hours and then it finally calmed down and I was able to go to sleep. It is so painful though.
Tuesday Night Nathan took Bree on a daddy daughter date to see the movie Megamind. She had so much fun. It was cute.
Monday and part of Tuesday I was home sick with the flu and diarrhea. It was not fun. However, I did get to watch two of my most favorite Christmas movies.
No it is not "It's a Wonderful Life."
It is" While you were sleeping" and "Jack Frost." I love these movies!!
On Wednesday the girls had half day of school and we went to the park with Jamie and the girls. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful!!! The girls just played and played. In fact the weather here has been great-75-79 degrees. Not really much for snow I guess.
I have been madly getting all of my family pictures done around the house and I think I am almost there. I am so happy with all of them.
Well overall been an eventful week. Jane got sick this morning and so I stayed home from church with her and made potato soup and cookies. I cleaned up from last night and even got to read the "friend" with Jane. It has been a great sabbath day.
She hasn't thrown up since on the way to church but we shall see.
We have a great week planned. I will keep in touch.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Okay my favorite movie of all time is While you are sleeping too! I just love it! I could watch it every day!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

While You were Sleeping is also one of my favorites!! Good one!! Great up date. Glad you are all doing well except for the little sick bugs!! Take care

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X