Wednesday, December 15

A few happenings



It has been busy over here at our house. I am sure everyone is busy, but here is a few things that have been in our week thus far.
Last night Bo was in a Christmas Program put on by the Activity Day Girls. It was WONDERFUL!!!
Bo was Samuel the Lamanite. She had a few lines and she didn't have them memorized but she said them great. It was a nice program and afterwards they had refreshments. I had made Chex Muddy Buddies for it. It was something different than cookies. Yesterday I had a scripture Institute class that I went too, then I went shopping, and came home made some treats. I had to take a nap yesterday afternoon because I was so tired. It was a short one. You see Nathan took Jane out on a daddy daughter date to Chuck E Cheese. She had fun. So I had some time to sneak in a quick nap before the girls got home from school. Then Casey and Jamie came over for pizza and then we went to the program. After the program I went Christmas Shopping and finished it all!!! I am done. Yea!!!

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X