Wednesday, December 15

My new favorite Holiday Treat

Also I been assigned a snack for Bree's kindergarten class today. I usually don't go all out just throw in a few fruit snacks etc. But since it was the holidays and I felt like it was just at the end of the week I decided to make something cute. I had in my mind Reindeer poop-Raisen-nets. So I kept thinking and then I went online and found this simple treat. I made them and put some Raisen-nets in the treat bag. I thought it turned out cute. Very simple to do.

Snowballs

  • 1 - pkg. Double Stuff Oreo cookies

  • 1 - 8 oz cream cheese, softened

  • 1 - pkg Candiquick White Chocolate

  • Line baking sheets with waxed paper.

  • Crush Oreo cookies and mix with softened cream cheese. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on prepared baking sheets. Place in freezer for 30 minutes before dipping.

  • Dip cream cheese/cookie centers into melted chocolate using a toothpick. Shake off excess chocolate and scrape bottom of candy on side of bowl. Return to baking sheets; refrigerate until chocolate is set. Store in covered container in refrigerator.



I know I know I am always behind in the times so to speak but I really haven't tried these before and I am sure they have been around the last few years, but they are so YUMMY!!!!!!
I am sure I have gained at LEAST 10 lbs on for this holiday. It is horrible but yet So GOOD!!! It is hard to resist all the treats.
Enjoy your holiday baking and gain some weighttoo so I don't feel so bad. JK LOL
Carrie

1 comment:

Despain Family said...

I'm going to try those treats, Carrie. They look good. I gained plenty of baby weight that I'm still trying to lose, so I'll hold off on the holiday pounds! lol

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X