Friday, December 17

Pajama Day!!!

Today was the girls last day of school until after the new years. It was pajama day and they were so excited to wear their Hello Kitty pajamas to school. I too have been in my pajamas all day long preparing myself for them to be home the next two weeks. I do love my kids, but they are kids. LOL. I also got all my wrapping done for Christmas!!! I am so excited I don't have to be up all night on Christmas eve. YEA!!
I also woke up to SOMETHING DIFFERENT here in Arizona, besides SUNSHINE. It was beautiful!!
Fog!!!
Of course it has cleared up but it was so nice while it lasted.

Hope your day has been as relaxing as mine, if not get into your pajamas and make it a pajama day.
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

what a wonderful post... cutest jammies ever! And I was hoping to get a picture of the fog, but I didn't get around to taking the picture, so I am glad that you did. Sooo beautiful!!!!
Christa

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X