Wednesday, December 22

I love this time of year!!


My friend Christina Morgan who I visit teach made this for me. SO CUTE. The girls have been wanting to eat but I keep telling them no. I want it to last until Christmas.
Monday night for FHE we did two things. We delivered neighbor gifts and went to the the temple lights. This year we are new to the neighborhood who most people have lived here 15+ years so we added some spice to the neighborhood. I found these salsa bowls on clearance at Frys and made some homemade salsa and put in the bowl then wrapped them. It ended up being so cute and we got to meet most of all our neighbors which we have lived here 6 months and haven't done that yet. I was glad.
Part of Christmas came early to our house you see Santa Clause couldn't make these stops on Christmas day so he came early. We got a pool table off of Craig's list. It will be fun.
We also got our Baby Grand Piano tuned up and fixed. Yea!! The man who fixed it played it at the end and it was so beautiful to have music in our home I almost started crying. It brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to have Bo or Bree or Nathan or I be playing.
Mesa Temple. I love to see the Temple during Christmas.




No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X