Wednesday, January 19

New Year, New Goals

I stole this idea from a friend, but I think we should all take time to reflect on our year....

What happened in 2010:
1. Moved from Mesa where we lived for more than 6 years to Chandler, AZ into a big beautiful house.
2. Went to Yellowstone National Park for the first time for a Perrins Family Reunion.
3. Starting reading The Work and the Glory Series by Gerald Lund. (Haven't finished yet I am on book 5 of 9.)
4. My daughter Bo turned 8 and was baptized. What a spiritual experience for our family.
5. Went to Utah for Thanksgiving and went Black Friday Shopping in freezing cold temperatures.
6. Ran my first race. It was a 10k-Shun the Sun run. It was a good experience.
7. Got a Baby Grand piano. Now we just need to sign up for lessons.
8. made some new friends.
9. Arizona got another temple dedicated. The Gila Valley Temple. Haven't been there yet, but got to be apart of the dedication in our stake center.
10. Learned how to clearance shop. Got a newspaper and have saved tons of money.

Here's what I am working on for the new year:
1. Save money
2. Go to Disneyland or San Francisco and see the Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Ashdown Family Reunion in July.
4. Go camping more-have borrowed a friends pop-up trailer.
5. Increase my spirituality
6. I want to work on having better FHE lessons.
7. Read with my kids more often
8. Finish The Work and the Glory series
9. My Grandma will celebrate her 90th Birthday. Do something for her.
10. Go on another cruise with my husband and be at the same weight I was last time or even less.

These are in random order. I hope that you have a wonderful year.
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X