Tuesday, February 8

Please no more RUNNY noses!!!

Our little family has been hit hard. We have had the worst cold bug ever. Cough, sore throat, fever, chills, throw up, running nose, stuffy nose etc. We have been sick for over a month now. We have been to the doctor and that hasn't helped. We have passed it to each other. I have been thru 3-5 boxes YES BOXES of tissues a week. The nose will not stop running!!! Today Jane and Bree are home with runny noses, fevers, and coughs. I have a really bad sore throat, cough that just wont go away. Nathan is home in bed with a bad cough. Not sure what to do with our little family.
We have missed so many things.
I guess the important thing to note is that we are still alive!!
I am not sure when this all will go away. But hopefully SOON!!!
Carrie

2 comments:

Despain Family said...

Carrie, we've been sick for the last week, too! I'm so sorry you guys have been sick for a month. It stinks. Hope your family gets better soon.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I can't believe the sickness going around. Everyone around me has had strep, throwing up, fevers, runny noses. Everything. Even when they went to the doctor they just said a horrible 3 week flu is going around. I even kept my kids with just small runny noses home from church Sunday because I didn't want them to get it. So so sorry. Not fun. oh yeah THANK YOU for Peyton's birthday card. So sweet of you to think of her!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X