Saturday, February 26

Two things I love- A new purse and my parents visits!!!

My husband got this for me for Valentines day. SO CUTE!!!
On Presidents day the girls had off of school and my parents were in town for my niece's baptism. So we got to go to bowling alley. We had fun. I even WON the game. I beat Nathan on the last frame. I forgot to take pictures of my victory though. We had a coupon for a free game. LOVE THOSE COUPONS!!!





Capri Ashdown playing Peek a Boo!!!

Bree won the kids game. She was so happy and funny. It was close. We wanted Bo to win, but Bree took it at the last moment.

Tuesday Grandma and Grandpa Ashdown had to head home to Utah. They left that morning at 8 am and so right before they left they played a family favorite game called, "Golf". They had to get one more game in before they left.
We had so much fun with my parents. We played games, went and saw the movie, "Unknown." We ate a lot. We ate a lot. It was really really fun. I love my parents.

1 comment:

Sarah Rowley said...

I can't believe you beat nate in bowling and I wasn't there to see it! Way to go!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X