Tuesday, May 3

Happy Birthday Bree!!

Bree Perrins turned 6 on April 27. For her birthday party we had our family over on Saturday to have a swimming party. It was a little cold but the kids had a great time. We loved having them all over.
We BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs.




The women were all gone but the men still supported our little party. Thanks GUYS!!
Bree didn't want a cake with frosting. She wanted a jello cake. So I attempted to make it and I couldn't do it. I made the cake wrong. Well come to find out she really just wanted JELL-O. So after there was NO TIME left to do anything I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy her a cake. YES I KNOW it has frosting on it. Oh well. All the other kids liked it. AS YOU CAN SEE.




I love to see the beautiful color BLUE displayed on all of their faces!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Bree! You are so beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful day:)

Johnson Family said...

Happy birthday Bree!!! And Carrie, don't you dare stop blogging, how else will I eavesdrop on your life? he he he. I LOVE reading blogs since I don't see adults all that often. Keep on posting and at least your family history will be done.
christa

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X