Friday, May 6

Thanks for helping me "Grow"!!!

Thanks to our Playa del Rey Teachers, Mrs. Wamsley and Mrs. Picquette for a wonderful year!! We loved them and this school!!!






Bo had a mobile to make. It was a last minute class project that really didn't need to be a big deal, but I didn't know how to make one and I didn't have the resources, BUT I got online and came up with a simple one. I had most of the materials I guess and that was a blessing. So then it was also Teacher Appreciation Week and so I wanted to do something for their teachers! So this is what I came up with. I know everybody makes them and knows how to do them, but it is always a project for me. IT WAS FUN and VERY CUTE.
FLOWER PEN
Step by Step directions I found on "theFrugalGirls.com"
This is what our final project looked like.
The card simply read: "Thanks for helping me "grow" this year! You are a wonderful Teacher"
with a their appreciation and love added in their.
It ended up being a creative night and was fun.
Carrie

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

what an awesome idea!! And I loved that you all worked on it together as a family!!!
thanks for inspiring me (yet again)

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Carrie from your earlier post. I know not many read blogs anymore, but I still do mine for the same reason you do. A journal. It's a quick easy way for me to keep track of our life. I realized I have had mine since I had Cooper!! Almost 5years. It's great to look back!! It was also so great to see you the other weekend!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X