This was similar.
I had to run up to the school to get the box tops for 2nd grade and on my way there I got a phone call from the girls school saying that Bo had signed her name on someone’s t-shirt and then wrote next to it-KICK ME!! I was so sad. The lady said that the t-shirts were going to be $4 dollars to replace. So I told the lady that Bo would send in the money and then also that I would talk to her at home and take care of the situation. I walked into Bo’s classroom to get the box tops and Bo came up to me and was sad. She told me the story and then started crying. I let her cry on my shoulder and told her the lady from the school called and I would talk to her when we got home. I told her that was not nice and we would handle this at home. I feel so bad. It is really hard being a parent. I called Nathan right away and told him the situation and he said it was funny and laughed. It was not funny. I told him I never did these kind of things at school, and he said that Bo is a follower. She would not come up with something like this on her own. She saw someone do it and wanted to popular or funny so she did it. These days I guess bullying is really bad. But still Bo disappointed me.
You still got to love them though!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment