
The last day of school and I made these m&m jars for their teachers, and I attached a cute saying, then had them write a little note on top of them. So cute. Then the girls were able to take 1 stuffed animal and 1 book to school. They were instructed to bring no backpacks. So here they are going to school. They got home at 1pm and got off the bus just bawling. They said they cried all the way home on the bus. It was so sad. I have never seen them cry like this. They said they will miss there teachers and friends. It was a great year!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011 Saguaro Lake.

We left around 1pm and got to the lake, with my brother Casey and his wife Jamie and their girls. I had imagined more beach but this was a good site. We had a picnic site, with a slight hill down to the water. The girls had a blast.

We played, we swam, we ate, we visited. The girls were in heaven, because their were seashells all over the place. They collected them and played with them.











Then we had BBQ and ate dinner. It was so good.
WE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!
2 comments:
looks like tons of fun!!! We will have to get the kids together a lot over the summer.
Carrie, this looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we will have to try Saguaro Lake and see if the water is warmer than Lake Pleasant.
Post a Comment