
To our surprise we are expecting another baby. I am due Feb. 3 2012. I am 14 weeks along and was pretty sick the first few months. I am on medicine now and am feeling much better. I was still able to have a good trip. I did really hate the fact that it was hard to travel because I did have to go the bathroom quite often. I am sure Nathan was tired of by the time the trip was over. We had a great time and will be posting pictures soon, probably after the girls start school next Wednesday.
We have been busy getting our house and life back on to a routine. It is truly great to be back in our own home, but not in the heat.
We had a great trip visiting sites, and family. We missed all of our friends here, and are glad to be back.
3 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you guys! I already posted on FB, but I am just so excited! Congrats! I bet the girls are so Happy!
Congratulations! We are hoping for a boy:)
Congratulations! Babies are welcome news at our house!
Post a Comment