Thursday, August 11

First day of School 2011-2012

They are back to school! They started August 10, 2011 at Playa Del Rey Elementary School. They ride the bus, which comes right in front of our house.
Bree is in first grade and loves it, because she gets to play on the big playground now. Her teacher is Mrs. Foreman who is actually new to the school, so we shall see how the year goes.

Bo is in the 3rd grade. She is right back to being herself, by going to the health office on the FIRST day to complain of a stomach ache. She even missed the bus and so Nathan had to go pick her up from school. Her teacher is Mrs. Ward, who I think is also new to the school as well.
Well I hope it is a good year, and I hope the girls learn a lot.


1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

how funny! Sarah was in the nurses office the first day of school too with a stomach ache. I told the nurse that she is fine and to send her on the bus.
And your girls ride the same bus as Lund and Sarah. On the first day of school, they were yelling my name out the window.
my kids are VERY excited to be at Playa and I think this will be an awesome year!
p.s. we need to get together now that the kids are out of the house and do crafts together!
p.s.s. hope your trip was wonderful, I haven't had a chance to talk to you about it yet!
Love ya, Christa

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X