Sunday, October 30

A new calling

Today I got released as the Visiting Teaching Coordinator and got called to be the Relief Society Committee Leader.

I will coordinate the planning of Relief Society meetings that are not held on Sunday. These meetings may include service, classes, projects, conferences, and workshops.


I am very excited for this calling and what I can learn and I am sure I will grow as well. I was talking to a friend and this calling has shoes to fill. I was apprehensive about it, but she said I have different shoes and that will be good for this ward. I do believe her that the Lord knows us and our callings are from the Lord and with HIS help we can fulfill them.

I hope and pray to do my best!!
Send me some ideas of your favorite meetings this last year! I love getting ideas.

Carrie


1 comment:

Amber said...

You will do great Carrie. You are amazing in everything you do:)

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X