

So our Neighbors Michael and Shannon have been putting on this hayride for the last 15 years. We moved into the neighborhood a little over a year ago and we love it here. We weren't able to make it last year but we made it this year and it was a blast!! Michael and Shannon prepared Chili which was really good, some chips and a drink mix-pineapple juice, sherbet, and ginger ale. The girls loved it. Anyways they started the hayride at dusk. I stayed home and read a book and handed out candy.
They were gone for 2 hours and came back with full buckets!!!
Some neighbors gave them full size candy bars.
The girls had a blast and a shout out goes to our neighborhood for doing a wonderful job on passing out candy!!! I didn't know what to to expect with our neighbors all being older families with no children.
It was great!!!
However, I was ready for Halloween to be over and have already taken down all my decorations.
Carrie


No comments:
Post a Comment