I am loving these simple projects. I do have some of these stuff around my house. That morning my husband told me that I was not crafty. Well all day long I had things go wrong. When he got home I blamed him because he told me I wasn't crafty. I AM CRAFTY. JUST LOOK! Anyways he clarified his comment, He doesn't WANT me to be crafty. He already thinks I spend to much money. Well, these are crafts on a budget. Literally. But I did buy the new scissors for $6 on sale at Target, and the letter P was in the clearance bin at Michael's. It is a stamp, but I used paint. So I forgave him.
Monday, March 26
Finishing Easter Projects
I am loving these simple projects. I do have some of these stuff around my house. That morning my husband told me that I was not crafty. Well all day long I had things go wrong. When he got home I blamed him because he told me I wasn't crafty. I AM CRAFTY. JUST LOOK! Anyways he clarified his comment, He doesn't WANT me to be crafty. He already thinks I spend to much money. Well, these are crafts on a budget. Literally. But I did buy the new scissors for $6 on sale at Target, and the letter P was in the clearance bin at Michael's. It is a stamp, but I used paint. So I forgave him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carrie, that is hillarious. I love your projects. Everything looks great!
I was never known to be crafty even though I considered myself so. Your crafts make me look completely untalented. Watching the girls do Easter eggs is so fun. Ask Nate if he ever did that. Then the real truth will come out as to who is crafty. You rock!
Post a Comment