Friday, March 9

Organization/Spring cleaning coming Along

I finished my Homekeeping Book. The process took a little time. For me, the projects sound easy but take work and effort. Most people know how to use a computer and have the necessary items needed "lying around". NOT me. It takes me time to figure out how I want it then it is not easy to put it together. Things don't usually work out for me. Anyhow, I got it organized and put together. It should make my life so much easier.

Spring/Deep cleaning the kitchen. I found this bottle of Easy Off Heavy Duty Oven cleaner in my cleaning closet. It was left from the previous owners. We have almost lived in this house for 2 years and the oven has never been cleaned. It suggested to leave it overnight. I did this and WOW it was so easy to wipe up and clean off. I took out the shelves and sprayed them with it outside and then wiped them down too. LOOKS GREAT!


So after the smell of oven cleaner I opened up the windows and aired out the kitchen and then made these lemon cookies. Check other blog if you want recipe. OF course my don't ever turn out like the picture, but they are REALLY good. So now my oven is clean and smells clean too.

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X