Wednesday, March 7

Baby Jayd and Spring cleaning

Baby Jayd is doing so much better. She is still a little colicky but overall she sleeps thru the night and that is a great blessing. She weighs 9lb 8 oz on her last Dr.s appt. She loves to eat!! She is a greedy eater. She smiled her first smile!!! I loved it!!! She is truly a beautiful spirit.



Ok so most of my life I have thought to myself: "I am an organized person". Well I woke up to reality this last week. I AM NOT ORGANZIED AT ALL!! I know of course I have been pregnant the last 9 months and just had a baby over 6 weeks ago but my house and life are not in order. Therefore I am on a 2 month challenge. TO GET ORGANIZED. I am addicted to Pinterest and they have great blogs that list ways to get organized. I know one big area of weekness was meal planning. They suggested this book called:Homekeeping Binder. I got this binder at the beginning of my marriage and for most purposes have used it for just that. BUT it was not organized and labeled etc. My goal is to get that done. I started researching online and found several ways to get this done.
I am working on it now. I went grocery shopping this last week and started by printing off a few lists to work with. I am trying to find the right one for me and my family. Then I have been doing a better job at planning meals. I needed to know what I had, which had the snowball effect on grocery shopping. I did an inventory on my fridge and freezer and am working on the pantry. Now I know what is in my downstairs freezer and upstairs freezer so then I can plan my meals off of that list. It is not yet complete my project, but it is getting there. I am actually really excited for this project.
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X