Friday, March 2

Mom and Miss Activity Day-My Family History

They asked each girl to bring framed old photos of your ancestors to display. I came up with this portrait pedigree chart that I have been wanting to make for a while now. Then a few small frames with pictures of Bo with her grandparents.
A traditional mom and miss. We dressed up as pioneers.

They had a fun activity planned called Button Button. They did a small picture frame with their name in it with a meaning. They did a small book for their family history. It was really cute. They decorated the room with old photos and stuff. I wish I would have taken more pictures of some of the other outfits there. SO ADORABLE.
The best part, Bo thanking me for going with her. I love Bo and we had a great night together!!

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X