Thursday, February 16

Happy Valentines Day-I love my husband!!!

Nathan spoiled me. We were able to go to the Temple and do sealings. It was wonderful to be in the temple. We had a brand new sealer that just got back from being a temple president down in Paraguay. It was neat to have him as our sealer on his first day, but he was slow and so we had to excuse ourselves to hurry home to the new baby and pick up Jane from preschool.
I am so glad to be married to Nathan in the Temple and that we have a celestial marriage. I can't wait to spend eternity with him.

I didn't want to go out with a new baby and fight the rush so he made me a stay at home meal. Cereal by candlelight. Of course no candles but it was romantic.
He bought me flowers. 5 or 6 of them to put all over the house. So sweet. This is the one in my bathroom.
I always write on the mirror a sweet message. I gave him a card. I didn't get him anything else. I hope he knows that I love him to death though!!
Thanks Nathan for a wonderful Valentines. You are the best husband in the whole world!!!!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

what a wonderful day, and I am sure that your hubby knows that you love him to the moon!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X