Well we shall count them down.
13-We went out to dinner at Marcello's and went to see the movie Men in Black3. We couldn't really go out to a hotel because of breastfeeding Baby Jayd.
12-We went to a hotel in Scottsdale and stayed the night. We went to dinner at The Melting Pot. We found out we were pregnant with Jayd. A memorable one for sure.
11-I don't have any record of what we did for this anniversary.
The BIG 10 year anniversary. We went on a cruise to the Caribbean.
8th Anniversary
7th Anniversary
6th Anniversary
5th Anniversary-Atop the Seattle Space Needle. Need I say more. It was amazing!!
4th Anniversary
3rd Anniversary-
2nd Anniversary-According to my journal-We went and saw the movie Pearl Harbor. We went out to dinner at TGIF. It also states that we flew back to Florida in August. I considered that our second Honeymoon.
1st Anniversary-We stayed in THE same hotel as our wedding night. We went back up to Utah for my Grandma's funeral, and so we booked the SAME hotel for that night. Nathan was sweet and had the room decorated with flowers and balloons.
As you can see I am missing about 5. I can't remember them off the top of my head and therefore I might have to resort to my old journals. Lets see what I can find.
I do know that Nathan has spoiled me on the BIG ones-5,10 etc. I love going out to hotels on my anniversary!!! You get one on one time together.
I love this man!! I love being married to him. I enjoy our time together.
Love you forever babe!
Carrie

1 comment:
You shouldn't admit that you can't remember, until you get to be our age and then you have a good excuse. When we say we can't remember, everyone doesn't expect us too.
I think too, as your marriage matures and gets stronger it becomes more memorable. So there!
Post a Comment