Thursday, June 7

Happy Birthday to my Twin Brother Casey

To my Brother Casey-
In my eyes you are the most Christlike person I know. You are so loving and giving. All of these years growing up together you have given so much to me and my family. I know it is special being a twin. I didn't realize that when we graduated that we would be so close. We live in the same state, we have the same number of girls, we own the same business together, we enjoy doing the same things together. It is so fun.
Thanks for being an amazing brother!
Love you and hope you enjoy our birthday!

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!! Thanks to Cooper and his fascination with our family calender he informed me it was your birthday today! Now only if he could write the cards and mail them I would really be on the ball!! Hope your birthday is a great one!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X