THESE ARE AFTER PICTURES!!
The color of the walls is TOASTED WHEAT from Behr. The closet and baseboards are Swiss coffee. The girls were so excited to move into their new room. They wanted to bring EVERYTHING down. That wasn't possible as they have no furniture-dresser drawers, nightstands etc. I comprised and let them bring only a few things down, then eventually gave in and they brought everything they own down into their new room.
I am so excited to use next month's budget to decorate. The girls and I have some cute projects we want to do. They have done pretty good sleeping downstairs. Bo was really scared at first and that is why we moved both of them downstairs. It kinda have reversed. Bo is being really courageous and Bree cry's every night because she can't sleep. I am very proud of both of them to make this move. They eventually will love being downstairs.
Carrie
1 comment:
That is so exciting. I feel their happiness. Bree is also a courageous girl and am sure her courage will kick in. Probably the more cute things that you do together.
Post a Comment