Sunday, August 19

Serving Sunday

Today has been an interesting day. At church I found out that an older sister that I visit teach had a stroke this past Thursday. She has been a hard sister to get into her home and she started coming back to church. It has been great to see her at church. Well she had a stroke Thursday and is going to be moved to a rehabilitation center somewhere in Phoenix that is closer to her daughter. IT is going to be a long road for her. Then I got home from church and my husband's brother Clayne from Washington had arrived. He is coming down to work for Zerorez. We visited and then my husband was gone with meetings and visits.  He called me and said that a family was sick and needed dinner. I was not prepared for that but ended up making some Potato soup for them. I went to visit Peggy at the hospital and then came home and made dinner for this family and ours. Bree ended up with a fever and now you can tell she has a cold.
It has been great to serve today but sometimes for me it can be a little overwhelming.
However, Sundays are really a blessing to me. I feel so renewed and relaxed and so filled with the Spirit that it gives me strength to master the week.
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X