Saturday, August 11

My Once a month project-The Entry Way

I am done with my first okay maybe second painting project EVER!!! I admit right up front that I did  not do the work by myself. My husband hired a good friend who is a handy man to come and make some fixes to baseboards, patching wall, and caulking etc. Then my husband did help me paint and then repaint. We were trying to go with the same color as the girls room downstairs and that didn't work out. So back to Home Depot I go to pick out new colors. A bunch of websites said to keep in neutral like creams, yellows, and greens. I didn't want to go that route. I chose a brown, Fudge truffle. It really matches our front door.

It was fun learning how to tape, prime and then paint. I enjoyed it. It really was a simple project, and I hope to continue painting next month. The girls bathroom!!!

3 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Way to go carrie!! I painted my whole house except laundry room when we moved in, so I am not really a fan of painting!! You do a fantastic job!!

Johnson Family said...

I love the color you picked!

The Great Granperrins said...

I love your colors too but can't imagine you using a web site when you have Sarah close by. Mom

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X