Tuesday, October 20

I am thankful for my family.

I am preparing sharing time for Primary. The theme is I am thankful for my family. I will serve them. I was discussing this Nathan and we finally came to the conclusion that we fulfill our roles as parents and husband and wife, which is sometimes hard to distinguish between service and responsibilities. I asked him what I had done to serve him. He then said that it is the things around the house that I have done that have served him. He asked me what he had done to serve me. I replied how much he helps me around the house and with the kids etc. I then concluded that if we didn't do these simple things for each other then house would not be a home and our home would be much different.
It really is the small and simple things that make a difference.
I am very grateful for my children and my husband.
I love them so much and am thankful for the small acts of service that they perform in my behalf.
I am so thankful for them, sometimes it is hard to say and put into words but I truly feel blessed.
I am going to try hard to show them more random acts of service this next week. I will report in one week.
Carrie

1 comment:

Kathy’s Korner said...

There is NOTHING like family. We are glad you are in our family!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X