You know when you say that you aren't ever going to do something again, well Nathan and I had this "spat" where I used to make his lunches and he would bring them home NEVER eaten. So I stopped all together making him lunches. He puts comments out there sometimes like I never make him lunch etc. Well it has been a long time since I made him lunch. Since I thought about this service thing we have been discussing I thought I would just make him lunch with no attachments. If he eats it great, if not oh well. It the service that counts.
I got up early and made him lunch today. It felt great.
Carrie
2 comments:
That warms my heart. Marriage is all about service with no strings attatched. I have to re-learn that about 12 times a day!+-
I am so proud of you! I know how hard that is, so way to go!
Post a Comment