I haven't been able to post any pictures lately because my camera is broken. I think it might just need a new battery, but I haven't fixed that yet. I hope to get it fixed soon.
So we have had sick kids here at our house the last few days. Jane threw up on Thursday and has had a fever the last two days. Bo woke up at 4 am this morning with an earache. She has been battling a runny nose and cough this whole week. Bree had a earache early in the week, but now she is coming down with the runny nose. The girls have had this cough for the last month, I swear. Doesn't it ever go away?
I guess it is going around. It might even be the swine flu. (JK) I know that some people in my family have it, but who knows.
Having sick kids keeps me at home. I guess this is good. I have totally caught up on my laundry, as far as you can since it is a never ending chore. I have made homemade meals more this weekend. I have even sat down on the couch long enough to hold Jane for a Baby Einstein movie. If you know me I can't hold still very long, just ask my mother.
I hope they get better soon. As with the service, Does this count?
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment