
We went to Sea World two out of the seven days we were there. Nathan was able to go with us this time. We even started off our day with seeing things that we didn't see last time. We first hit the Shamu show but before you can walk around the tanks. It was already HOT!! So we had to cool off by going on the River rapids ride. I didn't want to go so Nathan took the older girls, but Jane and I went and saw the turtles and then we finally saw them.

We saw lots of new things that day. We even got to ride the skyride, which the girls were freaked out about before but we made them go anyways and then they liked it.
We spent most of our time on one side of the park and then we decided to come back the next day and spend more time on the other side of the park with his sister LeaAnn and her three boys. SO MUCH FUN!!!
While the older kids went on the ride Jane and I and LeaAnn and Van walked through the exhibit. Jane did NOT like the polar bears.

Later we went to Sesame Street live. The kids loved it.

We rode some rides, had some ice cream, and got wet to cool off.

At the end of the day the bigger kids wanted to hit Journey to Atlantis and it was closed for most of the morning, so they had to wait ONE hour in line, I took Jane and Van and went over to the pet show and they loved it.

It was much hotter this time than Spring Break, but we still had fun. Like I said we got to do things I wasn't able to do the first time. Nathan wasn't a huge fan and probably wont go back. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment