She was born at 2:58pm on January 19th, 2012. She weighed 7lbs 12 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. I was almost 38 weeks pregnant and she was breech and therefore I had to have my first C-section.



Look at those ruby red lips.

Recovery Room

This little knit hat that is so adorable was given to her as they went and took her and cleaned her up and bathed her. Thanks to whomever made it for us. We love it!

Hospital Room 226C

My friend Christa coming to visit. Thanks for the visit Christa. It meant the world!

Bo holding her baby sister for the first time. They love her!

Bree holding her baby sister!

And my "baby" Jane (grown up) holding her new little sister. There is a new baby in the house and so Jane who is 4 and who really isn't a baby anymore is no longer my baby Jane.
We debated in the hospital for three days on her name and Sunday just before we got discharged we named her.
Jayd Perrins.
We love her and are excited to have her in our family. So far she is a great baby!!
3 comments:
Carrie, we are so excited for you! I understand the c-section recovery. All of mine are c-sections! Let me know if I can do anything.
so proud to make it onto the blog.....I'm famous!!! Hopefully you are recovering and everything is going well. Come to our lunch sometime and bring her and then you can get a break and we can all adore her!
Congratulations!!! She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment