Wednesday, August 8

1st day of School 2012-2013

 Wow Look at my kindergartener!! Doesn't she look all grown up. The last few days I could feel tears coming to the surface in regards of her going to school, but I haven't cried yet. It just feels really weird having her gone. She was excited and ready to go!
 Jane Perrins-1st day of Kindergarten at Playa del Rey Elementary School.

 Bree Perrins-1st day of 2nd Grade at Playa del Rey.
2

 She looks too Cute!!


 Bo Perrins-1st day of 4th grade. She was asked to be an ambassador for her school this year and she is really excited about that!
 I am so glad that she smiled. Of course she was up all night because of her nerves, but still pretty.







 Waiting for the bus!
 Sisters- The Three Musketeers.
 Jane getting on the bus!
 She is so little.
Good-bye Mommy-Hello Kindergarten!!

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X