My goals for today included:
I went walking for the first time in months. It was a little hot and humid but felt really good. I left the girls home for the first time ever but took the baby in the stroller with me. It was only a 20 minute walk around the neighborhood. I came home and had a lot to do before 9am. We decided to put Jane into Kindergarten. I had to get all the information to go and register her. I also had to schedule an appointment for her shots. I got stuck on the phone with my insurance/doctors office in regards to a bill. I had an outstanding balance on Jayd's account that I had to call my insurance and work them out, but THEY WOULD NOT LET me schedule an appointment for Jane. Anyways after a while I got it all worked out. I felt really bad because I was not Christlike in how I handled the situation. I struggle with this. I did apologize later to the lady and told her I was sorry, but still thought it was the stupidest thing ever.
The girls got to find out who their new teachers are. Bo has Mrs. Wamsley. I really like her. She was her 2nd grade teacher. Bree got Ms. Kipper. She wanted another teacher, but I think she will do well anyways. We were blessed to get Jane registered for Kindergarten that morning and they had all her information and had her added to Ms. Snell's class. They had a box for her and everything. They even had her birthday on the calendar. I was SO amazed and impressed. We had the open house tonight and it went well. We met their teachers and saw their classrooms. We then went out to dinner one last time before school starts. We ate at this REAL Chinese restaurant. It was really good! It was funny because another family came in with one daughter and she had a happy meal. Here we were with our four girls eating with chopsticks and yummy food. Nathan ordered sushi. I wont touch that stuff, but I did have some AMAZING honey chicken. The girls had rice, noodles and orange chicken. Here is there website: www.orientsushi.com
We had a nice FHE and then I made a quick treat. This is my go to treat for last minute treats for FHE. Pudding. We had Oreo pudding tonight. Simple yet delicious.
I cleaned my bathroom and then set some goals for tomorrow. I also got to lay by the pool today and read. It was nice and HOT and the pool was really refreshing. I am reading Divergent. I am not sure how I got this book at the library because I was like 39 on the list, but I got it.
My Once A month Project: Painting the Entryway
I got to paint the sample at Home Depot. I painted it on and LOVE the color. I will need to go back and get a gallon of paint and I need to finish the entryway. I am in search of a entry way table/dresser. Anybody know where to get a good inexpensive one??
I will continue the treasure hunt.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment