Thursday, August 9

My day...

Today my day consisted of painting my entry way! Yea!! I will finish baseboards tomorrow and will post pictures soon. Then I had a phone visit with my SWEET sister Amy whom I adore and look up too.
After that I had an appointment at the Apple Store to learn my new laptop. I am amazed at how enthusiastic these workers are about their products!! We had a one hour class and it was great to get to know my laptop. I will be taking some more online tutorials and some more classes. I am working on getting my photos organized and named. It make take me awhile since we have ALL I mean ALL photos on this laptop from like 2005-2012! We are deleting, editing and filing them. It has been fun to learn more about photos and my laptop.
Then my cute little girls got home from school and it was like 109 degrees outside today. It has been super HOT. I got a call from the school nurse saying that Jane was really hot from playing outside. I think she is still fighting a fever from her shots on Tuesday morning. So we went swimming. It was wonderful. They swam and I sunbathed.
This is what I made for dinner. Slow cooker Sweet and Sour Lemonade chicken.
Check out their site for the recipe. www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com. It was really tart from the lemonade. Not sure what to do with the leftovers since my family didn't like the recipe.
Headed out to piano lessons for the girls.
It has been a GOOD day.
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X